The 7 RAYSUMisms
- Real estate assets that truly benefit our clients bring value to society. Real estate assets that truly benefit society bring value to our clients.
- Forget about past successes and work backwards from the future. Pursue asset value that is necessary for the society of the future.
- There is an ideal form of the inherent value in the property reflecting the client’s vision. Each and every project is “haute couture.” We draw on our combined expertise to make the ideal a reality.
- Embrace challenges and devote yourself to tackling them. New value is created through overcoming challenges.
- Simple scrap-and-builds destroy our society and culture. Simple scrap-and-builds destroy the value of our culture and society.
- Selling a property means accepting the client’s vision and starting a journey. Our job is also to pursue increased value over the medium and long term.
- At RAYSUM, nothing is more important than trust-based relationships with our clients, communities, partners, and employees.
“If others can do it, then we need not do it. RAYSUM is a company that does what others cannot.”
Koichi Amano (GM, Real Estate)
“Many people say to us, ‘How could you possibly spend that much on renovations?’ However, it comes naturally when you set your mind to achieving a certain level of quality. We never compromise on quality.”
Takayuki Suzuki (Executive Director, Asset Management)
“We will always be who we claim to be, and follow through on what we promise to do.”
Katsunobu Sakai (GM, Marketing)
“Many clients say they use our services because they also learn and grow through working together with us. Whenever I have these experiences, I feel it was not simply chance that we met.”
Toru Usui (Executive Director / Deputy GM, Line Support)
“As a professional, I want to be able to answer honestly the classic client question, ‘what can you do for me?’”
Naoki Katayama (Executive Director / GM, Sales)
*Titles and department names are as of April 5, 2021.